The following Terms & Conditions apply to VelvetLimelight.com and do not apply to my store on Etsy, which is covered by its own set of Terms. Thank you for reading!
PLEASE NOTE: The Velvet Limelight logo and all images posted on my ‘Etsy Exclusives‘ page are fully copyrighted and are not intended for download. The following permissions do NOT apply to the Velvet Limelight logo or to the images on the ‘Etsy Exclusives’ page.
By subscribing to Velvet Limelight and/or downloading any digital image/file from this website you are agreeing to abide by the following terms:
- You MAY print the digital images/files and use the printed images in your tangible art and craft projects that are for personal or limited commercial use (up to 100 copies).
- You MAY sell the finished tangible items that you create on Etsy, other e-commerce sites, and/or at craft fairs.
- You MAY use the digital images/files in your artwork and publish your artwork online or in magazines. Credit to Velvet Limelight for images used is not necessary but always very much appreciated.
- You MAY redistribute the digital images/files provided here on other websites, provided you do NOT sell them and do NOT post more than 10 in any 30-day period, or within any single project, or within any single page of a blog or website. Credit to Velvet Limelight for images used is not necessary but always very much appreciated.
You MAY NOT:
- You may NOT sell the digital images/files provided here ‘as is’ in any form, either printed or in digital format, for example on a blog or on CD.
- You may NOT sell or redistribute any tangible or digital ‘supplies’ made in whole or in part with the digital images/files, for example, in kits, on CDs, or as stickers, collage sheets, ephemera packs, scrapbook papers etc.
- You may NOT mass-produce any item made in whole or in part with the digital images/files, for commercial use, without first obtaining written permission from me. Mass-production is any run of 100 or more copies from one or more images. In some cases, larger distributions may incur a licensing fee.
- You may NOT sell or redistribute any digital items made with the digital images/files, for example as desktop wallpapers or screensavers.
- You may NOT claim copyright after downloading.
If you’re in doubt, please ask!
Whilst every care has been taken in the compilation of this website, and every attempt made to ensure that the digital images/files provided are in the Public Domain and Royalty Free, Velvet Limelight cannot guarantee that inaccuracies will not occur. Velvet Limelight will not be held responsible for any loss, liability, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any inaccuracy or error within these pages. Copyright laws vary widely from country to country and it is entirely your responsibility to familiarize yourself with and abide by all laws of your locality.
Occasionally, links from our site lead to pages maintained by other organisations. These links are provided purely for your convenience, and do not imply endorsement or support for those organisations, the information on their pages, or their products or services in any way. Additionally, no responsibility is assumed by Velvet Limelight for the contents of those pages.